Step In Time
Published quarterly as a means of communication and sharing among cloggers, Step in Time offers something for everyone. Each issue includes routines that cover a wide range of dancer skill level, music, and interest.
Whether you’re a beginner or veteran – student or instructor – choreographer or “follower” – you’ll find something of benefit in Step in Time. It’s a colorful and straightforward source of new material - and now it’s online! Be sure to include your email address if you prefer to receive your magazine online!
All submissions are published without charge, as long as it meets published guidelines and space permitting.
If you’d like to submit a routine for publication in Step In Time, it’s easy:
- Mail a camera-ready copy on white stock to the address below, or
That’s it! You’re about to become a published author!
- FREE access to the online version included with TCC membership!
- Paper copy for members of the TCC - $10/year
- Paper copy for subscribers on the U.S. - $15/year
- Paper copy for Canadian/International subscribers - $16 USD/year (Payable by International Postal or Money Order in U.S. Funds only, payable to Texas Clogging Council.)
Give a gift that keeps on giving. Give a Step In Time subscription to a friend, a relative or even yourself. We will notify the recipient of your thoughtful gift. An exciting issue will arrive in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. If it is time for renewal, renew now so that you don''t miss one exciting issue.
To subscribe to Step In Time, or to submit a cue-sheet for publication, mail to our Editor.